Saturday, April 11, 2015

The eagles view point for expression

The eagles view points are precise and yet frightening to the envy,
Making life the terrain for the troubled souls that are great indeed yet slaves to their engrossed desires leading to their demise.

Life’s terrain complements the everlasting truth that is simple and yet complex to explain and still one find it very easy to express, as its souls nature.
I tell you that ‘desires’ are best tool to express the ideas that entwines fate and not destiny, bleed your hopes as it drowns your ambitions in life’s terrain.
And I end this by saying ‘tread thy path by ceasing the eagles expression that leave a mark on life’s terrain.


To my readers: Am new to this at this point, but I’ll employ my ambitions and tread my own path in life, as I look forward to a bright future to help my readers out in any way I can; stay tuned till next time, and comments are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment