Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Memories of Nox

The spring time always reminds me of memories I wish were never in existence, as the springs brings to light the horrors, so those the winter shield  me for those dark times that plague  my soul, and so it when on year in year out, with no remedy for my sorrows as i watch time tick away, and changes manifest around me as my immortal body is never affected by times. Cast away by the society I risk my sanity to achieve immortality, I find myself in a moment where time froze and I, lost in the past.

there i was seating beside my cabin on a mountain cliff along the coast of Retz, a land once filled with corpses cause by endless  wars, as the quest for power seems paramount at the time, these are dark times indeed; this is the end of Gods as I was once one basking in the light, haven legion of followers and worshipers alike, unknowing to my subconscious mind that even if I am an immortal those not make my followers and worshipers one.
At the time of realization, filled with rage I set out to defeat the God of time, and so my journey began, through ruins and caves, until eventually I came face to face with the entity that controls time and space, and so he spoke "oh Nox lord of Retz, why are you in my domain as you are beyond my reach."
Save your breath foul creature!

I have come to challenge you and to put an end to your curse on my people!
he laughed as though a child speaks its first words,
felt insulted, my rage am sure can be felt thousands of miles away and yet felt a bit curious to why am been treated as such, and so I calm my enraged self to become still in both body and mind.

he spoke for some time and his words brought about awakening in my soul, knowing the truth about the implication of my deeds, of all he said, one sentence still drills my very soul, 'fight for the son of man and loose thy self for eternity, fight within thy self to know the truth and gain the world.'

to be continued...

To readers: bookmark this page to get updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment