Monday, April 13, 2015

The Drama of Hearts

My angel, please say what you want,
cause all you see before you is all I am,
and if all these are not enough to make you happy,
please say what you want,
please do cause I don't know how much of this torment I can withstand.

If you say you love me, even if you don't mean it I'll be happy,
all my life I move through life without feeling loved, cause I do all the loving,
from one relationship to another giving my love and hoping for the best and also expecting the best, even when its obvious that its just wishful thinking, 

when the word 'impossible' is an understatement, 
travelling I love, but hate moving from one place to another,
shopping I love, yet I hate trying out different cloths,
breathing I enjoy, buy i know trying out different gasses won't be good for my
health if its not oxygen, so baby finally am on my knees begging you to please be my oxygen, cause you're all I need. 


Author: Martins Oputeh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment